2.06.2013

Funny kids

I was going through my pictures thinking I needed to write about Eva's first birthday, but I saw these pictures and wanted them on my blog first.

This picture was taken around Christmas.  Eva was given a hat and some sunglasses from some neighbors of ours who have two little girls that have outgrown these things.  Eva LOVED the hat and sunglasses.  Jacob always likes to be in pictures, so this is what we got!

Levi saw Eva in her sunglasses and he wanted to put on his goggles and hat to take a picture.  I love this one of Levi.  He looks so happy and I love his smile and blue eyes :)

Then there's Eva trying on her brother's hat!  There is a picture of me as a little girl with my Dad's hat on and this kind of reminds me of that picture.

One day  Eva was being especially cranky (not sure why).  I had a bit of laundry to do and an 11-month-old makes doing laundry kind of hard when they just want to be held.  So, I strapped on the Baby Bjorn and set to work.
 Levi saw me carrying Eva around this way and he wanted to "wear Bo like Mommy".  So, we rigged up a BoBo Bjorn for Levi.
 Levi loves this Carebear like no other!  I thought it was cute that Levi wanted to be like his Mommy and he wanted to wear his baby Bo while he helped me work.

Eva started making this cute face when she doesn't want anymore food.

 These are just some cute pictures of my kids that others may not care about, but I love them all and think it shows their personalities.  Love my kids!

5 Comments:

Desaray said...

Those are cute. Love Eva's face and I can't believe how big Levi is getting, wow. Glad you're still posting!

carolee said...

cute pictures! i love the one of levi with his goggles and how sweet that he wanted to be like you and carry his care bear around. :)

Desaray said...

Becca, yes that was in the backyard & we do have an 'inground' trampoline, came with the house... :o)

Michelle C said...

Oh that last one of Eva is hilarious!! I love it!! That's so cute Levi wanted to carry his care bear too. I have found Bre needs to be in the moby on cranky days too but I think it's really difficult to get things done when I'm wearing her. For me anyway. (:

Michelle C said...

I'm still waiting........for Eva's birthday party!! (: