Yep! Baby #3 is on its way. If any of you have seen me lately, you know it's quite obvious that number three is coming along nicely. But, if I haven't seen you in awhile, this may be news to you. I am about 24 1/2 weeks along right now and Baby #3 is due the middle part of January!
I had an ultrasound around 18 weeks, but the results were inconclusive as to the baby's gender, so Brad and I decided to go do one of those neat 3D ultrasounds to find out what to expect in January.
Cute profile, eh?
Here's a face shot. I think the nose looks a lot like Jacob's (and also mine). The bridge seems a little wider than Levi's and Brad's nose. This is definitely a trait inherited from my dad!
So, come January, we will be getting the nursery ready for a...GIRL! Jacob was thrilled when we came home and told him. He's been hoping for a sister! I'm excited, and nervous at the same time, to have a little girl. It feels like a lot more responsibility when the child is the same gender as the parent! I am excited to see some cute little pink/purple/red outfits come through the wash though! So far she seems to be growing well and getting bigger (hence my growing abdomen!). She is also great at kicking and moving around. I am in the 2nd trimester right now, so I'm feeling pretty good most of the time. I do have a few aches and pains, but you don't want to hear about those! Anyway, just wanted my readers to be updated on the happenings in the Jones home!
10.06.2011
Did I Forget to Mention?
Posted by Rebecca at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Comments:
That's so exciting about having a girl! It will sure be a change after having two boys but a fun change too! Have fun picking out names!
You've made it official!! Hooray!! I'm so excited a little girl is coming!!
Hooray for a girl! Fair warning. Little girls = D-R-A-M-A!!! At least in my experience! Of course you grew up in a house of girls so maybe drama is normal? Congrats!
HOORAY my friend!!! I am SOO very excited for you to have a girl!! Don't be nervous its a blast!! We are having our fourth in March. Its funny how we seem to have babies at the same time.
Congratulations! That is so exciting you are having a girl! She will be lucky to have two big brothers to look out for her. :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment