Under where?
In case you were wondering what I decided. I didn't give up. I thought about it. I even kind of tried. I left him in a diaper on a Friday afternoon when he woke up from his nap. But he kept telling me he needed to pee and wanting to go in the toilet, so I figured he must really be ready. We aren't always accident free, although there are days when he doesn't have an accident. But for the most part, he's really getting the idea. Most of the time he will tell me when he needs to go. Otherwise, I just watch what he's been drinking and if it's more than normal, I'll take him more often. Today at church he told me he needed to go. So I took him out of sacrament meeting and he went...a lot. As soon as we got back into the chapel, he said he needed to go again. I didn't really believe him, but with a potty training child, I tend to error on the side of too many bathroom trips than not enough. Sure enough, he went...a few dribbles. I definitely didn't believe him when he said it again when we got back in the chapel. Fool me once kid...just not twice!
(On a side note, isn't he cute in his little underwear?!)
Thanks for the comments on my last post...who knew I just needed to do a little pleading to get people to notice me?! I'll try to post more regularly if you'll try to comment more. And you don't even have to say anything about the post...just say hi so I'll know someone's reading.
2.27.2011
What have you got on under there?
Posted by Rebecca at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Comments:
So, your not going to tell us about your sledding adventure, just post a pic?
So glad that the potty training worked out for you! I hate it and am dreading the thought that Cooper is approaching two in a few months.
So now that you have over come that obstacle, are you ready to try for a third boy?? ;) If you were still living here I would bet money that is what would happen. It seems like everyone is having their third boy. Crazy stuff, but then again it IS Kentucky we are talking about.
The sledding looks like fun! Levi looks cute in his underwear and looks like he likes to show them off too.
hi.
:)
p.s. will you come potty train Sadie?
Hi we are reading! We have missed you guys lately! Good work on the potty training...I am totally dreading that particular life change.
Ahh...sweet success!
I'm checking in so don't quit! You guys are a beautiful family...and that is classic about the potty training. I feel the same way, never knowing when to believe my kids, but they DO surprise don't they?
Hi! I'm here. Not very promptly, but eventually. (: Levi is such a big boy being potty trained and all!!
Post a Comment