8.11.2010

Just for fun

They look so much alike sometimes. They were having fun playing in the chair together so I thought I'd take some pictures.

Levi is trying to give Jacob a kiss here.

Now Jacob is returning the brotherly love.

I like this one because you can see clearly Levi's 4 front teeth.


This is how I found Levi one day after I had been in the shower. I had heard him crying outside my door, but I didn't come rushing out. By the time I was done showering, Levi was asleep. He only stayed this way for about 15 minutes, but he's never done it before so I thought I'd get some proof that he did it at least once! Notice the toothbrush appendages. He's sort of in a toothbrush phase and will use any toothbrush he can find. If you ever stay at my house, guard yours with your life, unless you don't mind 16 month old germs :)

6 Comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

That first picture is crazy with how similar they look! Cute boys.

Hiatt Family said...

Definitely siblings! Kids fall asleep in the most random ways sometimes! Love it! Addi is also notorious for snatching toothbrushes! Must be the age!

Crystal said...

Crazy how much they look a like. Glad that they have fun together though.

Jessica said...

They do look sooo much a like. How cute.

Love the proof picture!!

They don't spontaneously fall asleep very often. Do they?!

Ruth said...

Cute pictures! They do look so much alike! And I love that story at the end - too funny!

Michelle C said...

They do look SO much alike. Especially that first picture. That's so cute asleep with his toothbrushes!