Today is Jacob's first day of preschool. He ate all of his cereal very quickly since he was so excited to go.We decided to take some pictures to remember this day. Jacob wanted to be a 'bad army guy'; hence the 'gun' in his hand.
The back of his backpack. If you look closely, you'll see it has both a red and a black spider man on it. He loves spider man and has two of them...one red and one black, so this was perfect!
So excited!!! I love this picture. He looks like he's having so much fun and that he's so excited to get to school!
Levi and Dad wanted in on the picture action.Hanging the backpack before school starts.
Jacob and his teacher.
He's home from school now and he had a great time. I sure hope this keeps up and he enjoys going four days a week! I'm pretty sure Levi and I are going to enjoy it ;)
8.30.2010
First Day of Preschool
Posted by Rebecca at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
I'm glad he enjoyed it and I'm sure he still is!! I'm glad you got so many pictures of his first day. (p.s. I should be studying, but I thought I'd spy on you instead!)
Those pictures are so cute! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment