It's hard to believe Levi has been with us for 9 months. When you're pregnant, nine months takes FOREVER! But having him here for 9 months seems like it's gone by pretty quickly.
Things Levi is up to now:
1) Is able to sit himself up now. He can pretty much sit up from any position. He's got some awesome abs going!
2) He eats so well! He prefers table food to baby food which makes it kind of tough since...
3) He still has no teeth! But he'll pretty much eat anything I stick in his mouth. He really likes his baby oatmeal still and he LOVES chocolate covered pretzels. But hey, who doesn't?!


4) He can pull himself up to pretty much any surface. Even ones that have no real gripping areas on them.
5) He has started to kind of cruise around furniture. He likes to use Jacob's tractor to stand up to and kind of walk behind. It's a little scary when the tractor gets going faster than he does.
6) He loves to play with Jacob. I've come into the room before with Jacob sitting on Levi's legs bouncing and Levi is just laughing and having a ball. Good thing Jacob still doesn't weigh much!
7) Levi is the fastest crawler. He absolutely LOVES bath time and when the water starts running, watch out, 'cause he'll run (crawl) you over!
8) Levi will go for about 9 hours at night without eating. He normally eats around 7:30 pm, goes to bed and then wakes up to eat again around 4:30 am. Then he'll normally sleep until about 8:00 am.
9) Levi got rid of his pacifier this past month. I was kind of tired of it hanging around since Jacob thought it was a toy for him to play with. It went pretty well. Much easier than with Jacob. He will sometimes fuss for about 1-2 minutes before falling asleep, but much of the time he'll just lay in his bed and go right to sleep. I'm so glad it's gone. I didn't want another 2 1/2 year old with a pacifier!
10) Height and weight stats to come next week when I take him to the doctor.
The past nine months have gone by so quickly and Levi has learned so much. I'm excited to see what the next few months will have in store for Levi as he gains even more mobility and hopefully some better language skills as he's still not really making much for 'real' sounds. But, I guess with as much as Jacob talks, I don't really need two motor mouths!

5 Comments:
I cannot believe how alike your boys look! CUTE!
Wow Levi, you are really fast! Love the last picture, what big blue eyes! I can't wait till my baby come, 9 months is a long time...
Wow! He's getting so big! I remember when I was mad at you for having the baby before me. :)
miss ya!
Becca, he is so cute! Nine months has gone super fast!
You are so right! Pregnancy lasts FOREVER but the first 9 months of a child's life FLY by! Levi is a cutie! I'm glad my kid isn't the only one without teeth. I had to giggle though...Levi weighs as much as Addilyn did at 6 months! Ha! Cute, cute, cute! Maybe some day our cute kids will have to meet!
Post a Comment