It's turned cold and we haven't been getting out and doing things as much this month. We have been enjoying (haha) time inside with our two little boys. Brad and I have both done A LOT of wrestling. We're getting ready for the WWF smackdown! Kidding, but we do wrestle a lot. It's a sport Jacob loves and can be done indoors.
At the beginning of the month, we got things set up and ready for Christmas:
Jacob has his own Christmas tree in his room (courtesy of Great Grandma/pa Salmon) which he jut loves. We have put this in his room since his first real Christmas and he thinks it's so neat!
The family tree. Sorry it's a little blurry, I wanted to capture the glowing lights, but didn't get the tripod out :(
Then Levi turned 8 months old. He's getting so big! A longer update will be coming at the beginning of January when he'll be 9 months and I'll have height/weight stats. He's been up to so much, but you'll just have to wait to find out what (I know, you're on the edge of your seat, right?)!
My boys together. When I take Levi's monthly picture, Jacob always thinks he needs one of him and Levi too.
Levi wants to be just like Jacob! So cute!
The tongue...Levi's discovered his tongue recently and I thought this would be a great way to end my post!
12.19.2009
December
Posted by Rebecca at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Christmas seems more fun to me with little ones around. Nice tree. Merry Christmas.
Your boys are so cute! I love the tree in Jacob's room, it sounds like he is really into Christmas this year. Your family Christmas tree looks great too.
I hope you all have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment