Fooled ya! We're not actually moving from our house, but this is a post about someone moving.
This is actually what Levi has been up to the last week or so. He's getting pretty good at moving around. This was taken on Saturday, 11/21. He is officially crawling at 7 1/2 months. Jacob better watch out 'cause Levi's coming to get him!
5 Comments:
Yay for Levi, now he can get around on his own. Brad as the commentator is funny.
WOWSERS! Sadie's not even close. THANK GOODNESS!
Oh Rebecca I'm sorry. Its so much harder to keep track of little one who can move! He is too smart!!
How fun that he's crawling now! You must be busy moving since you haven't posted in a while! :) (totally understandable!) I'm excited to see pics of your new place!
Okay, I thought I remembered that you guys already moved! That post just confused me a little. :) But can I please get your new address so I can send you a (late) Christmas card?
Post a Comment