6.07.2009

Two months!

Levi had his two month check up yesterday. I decided to get a picture of him with our pediatrician so we can remember what he looked like & for record keeping purposes.
Levi weighed 10 lb. 9 1/2 ounces (25th percentile)
and was 23 inches long (50th percentile!)

He did pretty well with his shots and actually slept pretty well last night too. Here are some pictures of him on his actual two month birthday (today, June 7th):
We sure think he's cute and are glad he's in our home. He's also started sleeping longer at night (between 5 & 7 hours) so that's made mommy VERY happy! Happy two months, Levi!

***see previous post about going private***

13 Comments:

Stephens said...

Hey- We got rid of Tommy's pacifier at the beginning of the year and he has probably napped 20 times since then. If he does nap he is up until 10 at night! It makes me wonder if I'll do the pacifier with Sara. Anyway, congrats on the selling the house and I would like to be added when your blog goes private mlstep03 at gmail dot com. Thanks and good luck with the move!

Todd and Meagan said...

Cute pictures of Lev- and hooray for you that he is sleeping more at night :) I didn't know you sold your house. Congrats! That has to be a huge relief. I would like to be added as well when you go private- meagananne10@hotmail.com.

Todd and Meagan said...

I do know his name is LevI. I did not hit the key hard enough :)

Brady and Kariann said...

I can't believe he is 2 months already!! Cute pics...I think he looks so much like Jacob.

Post Family said...

Cute pics--can't wait to see the little guy in person. Good luck with the move next weekend!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

hey...no worries about the going private thing. it just made me start thinking (since I have about 20 blogs i follow that are private) and got me wondering if there was a way to check them other than doing it individually. i know everyone has their reasons.

Ruth said...

He is such a little cutie!
PS please invite me when you go private! babyruthy3@yahoo.com Thanks! (I think you're smart - I'm gonna do the same thing soon too)

Ruth said...

Oh, I also meant to ask - are you guys coming to the family reunion in MT next week?

Desaray said...

Oh he's so adorable. We just got back from visiting little Graham. All these cute boys we've got these days... So, sorry I missed your call the other day (I'll have to explain later) and I hope to talk to you soon. Love ya!

jessica said...

He is so darling! He looks exactly like his brother!!! I am going to miss you. Thanks for including us on your private blog. It will be nice to keep in touch that way. I hope to one day actually update ours...once we regain some sense of normalcy in our lives! Good luck with everything this coming week!

Perrero Clan said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much he looks like his brother :)

sarah said...

levi is ADORABLE. and jacob seems like such a character! is he really only two? it seems like he's been around longer that that... ;) maybe jacob needs a pacifier substitute like a stuffed animal or blanket? i'm going to start to break baron of the bottle so wish me luck! oh, and did the dr think you were crazy for taking his pic? lol

Ruth said...

We will miss you at the reunion this weekend! (don't you love how we use blogging like email or something? :)