9.26.2012

Summer Still?

We've had such a good summer!  We really haven't wanted it to end.  My Dad turned sixty this month, so we celebrated by having everybody (all four of his daughters and their families & my mom) have a day at the park to play games and hang out as a family. 
 
The kids had fun on the slides at the park.

 
Jacob and Levi had a little horse race...not sure who won!
 
Jacob got his own can of pop...which I'm pretty sure he only drank half of!
 
 And all the Aunts and cousins got to see this little cutie!
We had so much fun with everyone and it was a great way to celebrate a great man!

Another fun thing we've been able to do is have Popsicle days.  I'm so glad they make slow-melt Popsicles, if only I wouldn't have bought the other kind once on accident.  This is what happens when my kids eat the regular ones:
 
Isn't that a scary face!  Mr. Blue man!  It was everywhere, but he sure had fun.

This, on the other hand, is a face I love to look at every day.  Isn't she cute!  Gotta love the pigtails :)

2 Comments:

Michelle C said...

She is SOOO grown up. Those pigtails are adorable!!!!! Looks like fun cleaning up after those popsicles!! (: The boys look so grown up!!

Desaray said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun...and Eva is oh so cute!