With a very small baby we decided to nix the big family vacation this year and we chose instead to drive an hour south/southeast from our home to Branson, Missouri! I rented a great cabin that had the boys FAVORITE thing:
![]() |
| Levi & Jacob in the hot tub on our back deck. |
These two love, Love, LOVE hot tubs! Levi is still asking to go back to Branson (we went the middle of May) because he wants to go to the hot tub :)
![]() |
| Eva getting ready to swim for the first time. |
We spent two nights in Branson and about 1 1/2 days. The first full day, we took the kids miniature golfing. Jacob has been asking to go for awhile.
![]() |
| The family before we started our game. |
Jacob really got into it and he was actually pretty good.
![]() |
| Jacob putting at hole #3. |
Levi and Eva didn't enjoy it nearly as much. It was hot out and Levi just wanted to go back to the cabin. So I ended up going back inside with Levi and Eva while Brad finished playing with Jacob. From there, we decided to go do bumper boats and go-karts.
![]() |
| Brad & Jacob getting ready to drive off. |
![]() |
| Brad and Levi doing the bumper boats. |
This is what Eva and I did while the boys were boating/go-karting.
I am not in many pictures because there just aren't enough arms/hands to do everything when you have 3 kids. It's interesting how quickly #3 outnumbers things! Eva did awesome! I was able to hold her most of the time and make her fall asleep in my arms or she would watch what was going on. Considering she was only 3months old when we went on the trip, she did great.
For the second night, my parents came to visit and Mom got in the hot tub with the kids.
![]() |
| Beloved hot tub! |
![]() |
| Grandpa was kind enough to ride in the train with the boys. |
We had a great vacation, but it was definitely exhausting. I am glad we chose to only go an hour from home and only go 2 nights...Brad and I were WORN OUT by the time our vacation was over.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment