5.10.2012

Tricks

Eva has some new tricks she is doing now!

She has started blowing raspberries.  They are so cute!  She will blow one at me and then I'll do it back and we can communicate this way pretty well :)

 
Another amazing thing Eva is doing is rolling over from her back to her tummy now too!  Here are some shots of her practicing.

 


Later that same day, I heard her in her bed crying. I walked in and this is what I saw: 

Also, I have a video where I catch her rolling over.  She was three months and one week when she rolled this way for the first time.  I can't believe how quickly she is hitting some of these developmental milestones!  She is definitely an early roller.  With Jacob, he was five months before he rolled over at all.  Levi was five months before he could roll both directions.  And here Eva is, just three months old, and she can roll both ways!  She sure does want to keep up with those brothers of hers! 

 
Her brothers better watch out!  Soon she'll be crawling all over the place and stealing their toys!

2 Comments:

Michelle C said...

I looked at this post a long time ago, but it was on my phone in the middle of the night, so it's hard to comment. That video is super cute!!! She is a little pro! That is interesting that Jacob was 5 month before he rolled over at all because I was just looking today and that is the same for Nathan. Tyler rolled at 3 1/2 weeks and then again at 5 1/2 weeks but it wasn't consistent. I wonder what it is with the 1st child and doing things later? Probably because they don't have any one to watch?? Her hair is sure getting long in the front. That's fun!! Thank you for your comments on my blog. I always enjoy reading them!

carolee said...

way to go Eva! :)