So, I'm a little bit behind. It seems like a lot has happened in the months of October and November, so, if you follow this blog, check back often as I'm going to be posting a bit in the next week or two.
We'll start off from the beginning of October. Levi turned 18 months!!! I didn't post about it on the day he turned 18 months because I was waiting to take him to the doctor to see what his stats are. His appointment was at the end of October so he was about 18 1/2 months when he was measured, etc. Drum roll, please!
Height: 33 inches (72nd percentile)
Weight: 21 lb. 3.2 oz. (about the 3rd percentile)
So yep, still tall and skinny. At least this time around the doctor didn't gripe to me about how skinny he is as he's now at least in the 3rd percentile instead of not even on the growth charts!
What has Levi been up to? Well, he's been a very busy boy lately. He loves to play light sabers with his big brother and he's gotten really good at fake dying! It's hilarious to watch a one year old fall on the floor grunting in order to die!
One of the big things Levi did this month was to get rid of his little stuffed bear that he liked to carry around everywhere and chew on. It was really getting disgusting, so we decided it was time to go. Levi's actually done really well with it being gone and I'm so glad to not have to see him carrying that gross thing around anymore. Win-win!
He's been a pretty good eater, despite what the weight charts may say.
He loves it when we read books to him. This is on a day when Jacob and Levi were waiting for Dad to get home. Jacob wanted to read a book while he waited, so the two of them sat on the front porch and Jacob read to Levi. Jacob can't read, but he's pretty much got this book memorized, so he could kind of read it to Levi!
Here is what Levi's vocabulary is as of today: hat; hair; hot (they all pretty much sound like ha so you have to know what he's talking about); car; cracker (sounds a lot like car); yeah; ball; shoe; boot; balloon (sounds a lot like boot); blue (sounds a lot like boot too); dada; mama; juice; cheese; keys. He also says J for Jacob. He can sign all done, more, and please. He can also shake his head for no or yes. He will wave bye bye, but still doesn't say it.
Those are what I can think of for now. There may be more. He is learning quite a bit and just recently learned how to take off his onesie PJs and his diaper. Luckily he did it before we put him in his bed and he didn't do it at night. I'm hoping now that he's mastered it, he will lose interest and I won't have to get too creative in how to keep his jammies on him.
Levi did great his first few weeks in nursery. I'm so glad he likes going to class and doesn't really cry. I guess dropping him off at the gym child care area has probably helped, which is great! Happy 18 month birthday Levi, we love you :)
11.16.2010
18 months
Posted by Rebecca at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comments:
LOVE that last picture of him! I didn't realize he was so tall!!
Post a Comment