A few weeks ago I got to do something I've never done before:
GO TO A CONCERT!!!
I know, I'm kind of old for never having been before, but I finally had a chance and I took it.
Here's who I saw:
The Zac Brown Band. They were really good. They don't look anything like how I expected them to look, but it was great.
And the main performer:
Can you tell who it was? If not, maybe by this angle?
Okay, it was
Tim McGraw!! And the best part was, I got to go to the concert for free. My sister Angie invited me down to Arkansas to attend the Annual Walmart Shareholders Meeting FREE concert. So, I jumped on that chance and went. A big thanks to her and also to Carley who watched the kids for me!
Thanks Ang, I know you don't love country, but I had a GREAT time. Looking forward to next year's concerts :)
6.23.2010
Never done this before!
Posted by Rebecca at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
I've actually never been to a concert either. It looks like it was a fun one!
Sooooo jealous is all I have to say!
Looks like fun! I love country music too.
Post a Comment