Brad and I had the opportunity last week to have a little get away. It was so much fun! I highly recommend getting away for a few days to anyone. Whether you have kids or not, it's fun to just be together with the one you love without the interruptions of everyday life.
So, here's what we did:
View from the hotel.
View of the hotel.
Practicing my floating abilities :)
Whee!!!
Practicing a toe point (check out my painted toe nails!).
Kissing toes :)
I've always wanted to write in the sand (it says I 'heart' Brad).
Trying to get some kind of a tan...I'm so white!
Brad at the beach. We went to Naples, Florida and the water was great. It was about 84 degrees in the water and about 89-91 degrees in the air. It was so much fun! We got to see 3 dolphins right here. They just swam past us one day. It was pretty cool.
Two little love birds :)
Brad at sunset. (It sort of looks like he has a halo...he is an angel, you know!)
We even sat one night and watched the sun go down. It was so pretty. Neither of us had ever actually watched the sun set before. We've all seen sunsets, but to watch the sun go down was pretty cool. It was amazing how quickly it happened. Within 3 minutes you couldn't see any of the sun left.
One thing we did that I didn't get a picture of was take a nap everyday. It was great! It's one of the things Brad misses the most since Jacob doesn't nap. He misses his Sunday nap, so it was nice to get a nap every day.
Our trip was great and the kids were safe at home with the baby sitter. Now we're just looking forward to that next trip ;)
5.26.2010
Get Away!
Posted by Rebecca at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Comments:
Wow! It looks like paradise, and I'm glad you guys got to go.
So awesome! I am glad you guys got to get away. Adam and I are planning a one-nighter for our anniversary. I can't wait!
What a fun trip and pretty pictures! I'm so happy for you!
The pictures look awesome of where you were. I also thought from the feet picture that you looked tan. I'm glad that you had fun and had an adult vacation-no kids!
SOO jealous!! You lucky kids!
For being a foot doctor...yours are much cuter!
oh, how fun. And nice pretty waters to swim in. HOw many swim suites do you own. I think you have on a new one every picture but they were cute.
Post a Comment