So, I've been gone for awhile now. Boy is it tough not having Internet (or really slow Internet) for a couple of months when I'm used to using it every day for even little things like figuring out where the nearest __________ store is (you can fill in the blank with just about any store you'd like). Anyway, lots has happened in the last month or so. I'm not going to bore you with one huge post. Just know, Levi turned three months old...and then four months old. I go for his check up on Wednesday, so I'll post more about that later.
Brad turned 30-something years old and we celebrated by getting him a George Foreman grille and a gas grille for our new house. Oh yeah, we bought a new house. Well, it's new to us anyway. That's probably another post too, but for now we're just getting settled and I'd like to wait until we have a couple of more rooms completed before I post about that.
Last week the kids and I traveled to Canada for my Grandpa's funeral. Yeah, 29 hours in a car with two little ones, it was a blast! But, it was so good to see so much of my Dad's side of the family that I hadn't seen in years.
Brad has been busy working and getting things ready for us to move into our house. I just wanted to let you all know I'm here and I'll get back into blogging mode in the upcoming days/weeks.
Hope your summer has been a good one!
8.17.2009
I'm BAAAACK
Posted by Rebecca at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
So glad you are back in the internet world! I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will give you a call sometime this week!
Yeah, I'm glad you're back! Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'm excited that you were able to buy that house...I'm patiently waiting to see pics!!
I can't believe how big Levi is, I thinks he looks just like Jacob!! Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! Miss you.
Post a Comment